Thursday 30 October 2008

The Xbox 360

So....I have recently been wanting a xbox 360, even though I said in a previous post that its not like me. Although there are no disadvantages to me getting one I think...well apart from that I play mostly racing games :P But on the money side, I have money saved in a separate account from the money I use daily......So........I think I'm buying one, yes it costs alot of money, but what doesnt. So I will be down almost 300quid by the time i buy this, but I'll be ok as I get my loan next week, and as I said, I have money in my usual account that will do me until I get my loan....

Its either that, or I squander the money away on nothing.

6 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Please don't waste that amount of money on a games console the will be obsolete in a couple of years.

You could spend it on driving lessons(that would get you 20) and actually get something valuable for it. Or leave it in your bank and keep saving, and put a deposit down on a flat next year.

£300 is a hell of alot of money to spend on something so frivolous. With the current money crisis, you should be keeping anything you can aside. I'm not saying don't spend anything, but maybe buy something you want for 50 or 100 and keep the rest.

Some of the problems we had were because I only thought about the immediate future, and I'm still paying for it.

(I know this is checked, so you can delete the comment if you want, i don't mind it not being up, but i want you to think about it before spending the money).

Lisa-Marie said...

I just read a certain persons blog. Your boyfriend has the same games console you are about to spend £300 pounds on?!

Have some common sense Hazel.

Hazels Crochet said...

I will think about it, dont worry. I know the money can go to things such as driving lessons or a new laptop...since this one is falling apart at the seams.

Just my head wandering as always I guess :)

Hazels Crochet said...

Also the admiration for the 360 may have come from the fact i've got to play it at Andys house and the fact that my friends talk about it so much that I really liked it, I wouldnt buy one just because he has one...Im not that stupid.

Lisa-Marie said...

I didn't mean you were buying one just because he has one, what i mean is, if you can play it at his house anyway, why do you need one? You don't need to be able to play one all the time.

Hazels Crochet said...

Ahhhhh, fair enough because usually when we have little time to spend together we dont usually get on computers alot, we go out.

But its cool anyways, if i really want it and have considered everything...money and all. Will still have money left over,im constantly saving.