Tuesday 21 October 2008

Delicious SkullCandy Headphones


I fell in love with these as soon as I seen their shininess on another person...how cool they looked! Usually I am not a materialistic person, but I felt the urge to buy these, the decision made in my mind!
Eventually I found them in HMV, even though they cost like £32.99 I wasn't deterred from buying my lovely funky headphones. They are a part of me now, even when Im not listening to music, they are usually around my neck like an accessory.
They are well worth the price, as they have very good sound, which someone like me needs...as I was born with partial hearing....headphones and all were sometimes a problem. The other good thing about these headphones, is that they fold away neatly in your bag so you dont even need to worry about them getting broken or crushed by the items in your bag!

They are well worth it...enough for me to show my love for them he he! :D

No comments: