Tuesday 21 October 2008

The first Hazo blog

Sitting here....words buzzing around my mind as I wonder what to write, as there is so much and so little to say.

I'm a 21year old girl, the average kind(nothing special). Im quite tall and have my hair dyed red and I have blue eyes(so now you have a vague description of me) . I go to University to study Psychology, although this doesnt mean that I automatically know how to analyse people, as many assume. Although I am a good listener and like getting to know people well.
Apart from University, I dont get up to many antics....I mainly pass time reading various different kinds of books, or watching funny tv episodes...or tv series like House, which is my favourite right now. I also visit DeviantART alot, as I use photoshop to make colourful photos which is much fun.

Right now Im stuck in the house, with back pain, i know it sucks having it at like 21, but I have it...so makes life a wee bit more painful, had it for a week and wish it would go away! But I will sit here and wonder what I can get up to......

No comments: