Thursday 30 October 2008

Favourite TV shows

I keep looking through my interests, and I am annoyed that there isnt a section for tv shows as I prefer these to films. Since I can't rattle them out there, Im just going to write a little list of what i like :)

  • House
  • Scrubs
  • Family Guy
  • Sex and The City
  • Mighty Boosh
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Will and Grace
  • Friends
  • KIng of Queens
That's all there is for the moment.....I've written some of these in my christmas list for my friends to buy, so will be happy to get them. Although I noticed when I was in Glasgow yesterday that the 4th season of House is out, oh how I itched to buy it!


Hugh Laurie is one of the main reasons I love House, I suppose it should be since he is Dr. House, but there is just something about his character that makes me laugh when I watch the episodes. Even though he is an older man, I find him somewhat charming and attractive, even though he may be a cold hearted man in the show...well thats how he shows himself isn't it.

As well as tv shows I like certain comedians, although it is not many so far

  • Billy Connolly
  • Lee Evans
  • Bill Bailey
  • Chris Rock
I have nearly all of Billy Connolly's dvds, two of Chris Rock's, one of Bill Baileys and I need to start collecting Lee Evans.

No comments: