Wednesday 31 December 2008

Family Crisis and Moving Out Jazz

Sitting here.....letting all the information sink in....I feel quite blank so I just deal with things. Okay thats such a vague statement.

Well the year of 2009 will definitely be a brand new start for me, as I will be moving to Airdrie hopefully in January. Well I got my sights on a private let at £250 a month, fair enough its only a studio flat but it would be a temporary place to live til I got on my feet. Also it would test if me and Andy are suited for each other I guess, because we getting the little place together hopefully.

Although....you think...why am I moving out in January?

Well the sucky thing is, my step mum is leaving with my 16year old step sister and my 11year old brother to a flat in Ardrossan that womens aid has provided until she gets a house. Things are that bad with my dad and her that she is leaving, I dont really blame her and I want her to go for the sake of her own happiness. Although thinking this doesnt make the situation any easier, I mean I feel all meh whenever I look at my doggies as they will be left with him and my cat too.

The main thing is, I will be ok when I do get out of here.

No comments: