Thursday 11 December 2008

The Stuffs

Well...I managed to get cure of the bacterial infection that appeared to take over my jaw, thats twice its happened to me now and its bloody pain! So hopefully no more swollen jaws in life unless someone tries to knock me out, but theres a slim chance that will happen.

So today Im going to the doctors....to see whats up, they must love this time of year because so many people I know are getting ill! mind you it keeps the doctors in business I suppose.

Well...Ive been doing an essay, its been quite interesting as its based on personality :) its just a small thing I've to do. I will be really excited to do this kind of study in 4th year as my honours project, although hopefully my supervisor will think that what angle I want to do the study will be ok :) So I will be leaving my really warm house tomorrow to go hand it in, I really wished they would make things electronic but its the joys of it having to be anonymous.

Im hoping to get down to Andys this weekend if I feel alright, as its his birthday this weekend. He's going to be 24! Im giving him the first and second series of NCIS, as he really likes that program :) plus I get to give him a mushy birthday card yay!

Although been talking to him recently about the idea of getting a little one-bedroom flat together, that way he is getting out of his house and Im getting out of mine. Yeah it means we have to pay bills and allsorts but it means we actually get to live our lives in peace. I imagine it being quite cozy living with him :) We even imagined what the rooms would be like as well...it was cute! I know its easier to talk about it than actually doing it, but maybe next year we will get started. Thing is...even if we weren't going out, I think we would still end up sharing a house as best mates :D

Well.....its only two weeks to christmas now, Im a bit excited because Im a big kid of course. Our christmas decorations are up in the living room as well! They look awesome, they black and silver (how awesome).
Although anyone heard about the upside down tree.....and to think people though I was pulling their legs about it, when its actually real.



But anyways thats me done babbling for now :)

No comments: