Tuesday 2 December 2008

Argggghhh! Swollen jaw totally sucks!

So yeah I sit here with one side of my face swollen, it all started at my jaw joint.....but i wasnt to know that it would end up with me sitting here looking like someone has punched me in the jaw. I'm holding a hot water bottle as I type this blog one-handed, trying to soothe the pain a little.
Being in this predicament has left me being unable to open my teeth wide enough to consume food, and it hurts that much that swallowing soup is a difficult process. Although on the plus side, my teeth open wide enough to slot some painkillers into my mouth and take dribbles of liquid.
What is wrong with me, I dont know and I sure as hell hope it aint anything serious, but knowing my luck its probably and infected gland or something.
But here is how hellish i look..


So Im getting up early tomorrow and if the swelling hasnt miraculously disappeared over night Im going to give the doctors a phone, to see if they can maybe tell me whats caused this sudden inflammation. I do hope they can help me though, anti-biotics or whatever it is that will make this go down!

No comments: