Sunday 7 December 2008

Christmas Christmas and Christmas!

All i keep thinking about is Christmas! Although it doesnt help when Im going christmas shopping every other day, wrapping presents up and writing out christmas cards. Truth is, it may be a hassle to alot of other people...oh spending sooo much money, but I LOVE christmas!
Well apart for the pandemonium in all the shops, and barely being able to walk a straight line anywhere, but I survive.
Today I was getting the last of my christmas shopping, wrapping paper and cards included....in Glasgow on a Saturday! But it took me 2hours to complete my mental christmas list that was in my head. So I was able to grab a Dark Cherry Mocha on the way to the train, and enjoy it as I thought how well I had done.
So I spent the rest of the night wrapping all the christmas presents I'd bought over the months, and to say its quite a cute bunch....since I was in the mood, I even wrapped some presents for my parents...since they always have soooo many presents for our family.....lots of nieces and nephews kicking around :oP
On Monday, I'm meeting up with my sister Lisa in Ayr, as we are going up to Dalmellington to give nana her presents. It will be good to see them, as I havent seen them since August. Although I was jealous because my nana was telling me that it had been snowing from 1pm a certain day through to 1pm the next day. We dont really get that here in Kilwinning, but I suppose Dalmellington is right up in the hills :oP
The only thing that is different this year is that I will be staying at Andys this year for boxing day which I really appreciate, as I usually go to my nanas for boxing day every year. This year she has my Uncle James staying with her whenever he isnt working, so there will be no room for me to stay. As I was being all, I've always went somewhere on boxing day, to Andy...he offered that I could come up to his! So Im all excited! It means I get to give Andy's family their presents on boxing day to open when Im there :D

18 days to go :oD

No comments: