Saturday 22 November 2008

The Dog Gets A Mouthful

Well today I wasn't too pleased when I got a call from my Dad saying that our dog Conan decided to have a little nibble at the post, which just happened to have a parcel for me in it. Although the item wasn't for myself, it was a christmas present bought for a friend...so I was none too pleased. The thing that made it worse, was that it was ordered from the internet because I can't buy the game brand new in any of the game shops....so I searched on Amazon. I took a few photos to show you how much fun Conan had while having a chew.

The back of the game...


The front of the game....


What the corners look like when the case is open...


The tastiest bit...by the looks of it....


Just started to get his teeth into this corner.....I guess this was the point my parents got in the house...


Meh....one of those most annoying points in life, although my parents are buying me another copy off the internet, so its not all bad, but its not the point I guess....although I've always thought Conan to be the unintelligent one, as he just looks at you with a dumb look all the time...

Go figure...

No comments: