Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Little Holiday

I have been back from the little holiday to Berwick-Upon-Tweed for a few days now, which was lots of fun and I was glad to see most of my friends. We were lucky to have nearly nice sunny weather every day too, and I took a lot of photographs as well.

My friend Claire Watson

My friend Kenny Hearton

My fiancé Andy, and my friends Kenny, Robert and Claire


One of my best friends and I

All of my friends and I

The reason I came to Berwick-Upon-Tweed

That's all the photos I will upload on this blog, my favourite photos of my friends and my favourite photo of the beach. The beach is where we spent most of our time, it was very fun as we dug holes in the sand like big children :)




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Fantastic pictures Hazel. I am so glad that the weather stayed good for you all and that you all had fun. I can just imagine the six of you all building sandcastles on the beach with your bucket and spades and reliving your childhood. See you soon. Sandra. x

Hazels Crochet said...

Thank you, and yes it was very fun just to be carefree and not having to worry about responsibilities there and then....would definitely like to go abroad for sure