Tuesday 13 July 2010

Attempt at new Hairdressers....

....didn't go so nicely....

I don't understand why, as I always ask directly for what I want, although I think its the woman's actual cutting ability that isn't so good...well not on my hair in any case.

So my being adventurous cost me £15, and its at the length I wanted it, but it is no where near the shape and style I want it to be.

I like it simple....trim off a few inches, long layers around the bottom(to stop it from being chunky and bulky), feathered layers at the front, straighten the front layers up...and put thinning scissors through it........direct and simple, I ask this every time with few minor changes or alterations.

She doesn't seem to know how to layer properly, and uses thinning scissors far too much, and as you can tell by the bottom of my hair where its supposed to be straightish...its not :(

I is in a whining mood....

Thankfully I am going to pay another £9 to my old hairdressers who I know, will fix it...but I thought I could get a decent haircut without having to drag myself down to my old town which is 2hours away :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can go back to that hair dressers and say you're not happy with it. They'll get someone else to fix it and it won't cost anything if it's within the last week you got it done. It'd save you some money x

Hazels Crochet said...

nah i wouldn't go back their to get it fixed, when they cant do the right job the first time....

my own hairdressers says they really mullered it