Monday 5 September 2011

The List of Things to Do

A while back I wrote this list, which I forgot about....I can score some off now I think!

1. Learn to drive and pass a driving test.

2. I want to travel a bit, and see some countries abroad - Australia, America, Italy, Germany, Canada, Europe

3. Save up for a house with Andy, a proper mortgage house.

4. See the Northern Lights - I think the Northern lights are beautiful and I would love to travel to a Northern   country like Iceland, Finland or Norway to see the beauty

5. Visit more places in the UK- I would like to see more of London, and I would love to go to Wales as well! I just want to see more of what is in my back garden rather than abroad lots. I have an idea of doing a small holiday one year, whilst saving up for a big holiday the following year.

6. Have a baby - I am certainly very broody, and have been for the past couple of years now. I want to start planning a family around 2014, as I will be 27 and I think that is an ideal age.

10. I am really into photography, even though I haven't been capturing images recently....but I would really like to sell my photographs.

11. Disney World in Florida with Andy's family - as I think it would be magical!

12. Make more crafty things - this is definitely completed as I love crocheting!!

13. Knit 10 things (completely!).


14. Go on a really cool cruise.

15. See all my favourite comedians!

16. Help a charity - I started helping knit-a-square charity a while back, although I need to get back into it and crochet some squares for them. Ironically this charity is what lead me to learn crochet.


Although I need to think of less travel things and more affordable or free things to do :)

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Yay!! for marking off things. :)

patchworkandlace said...

Clever idea ,think ile write my own list too x