Saturday 29 January 2011

Hello Internet Diary

Christmas is yet again over, and its another new year.

Holidays have came to an end, and I will be going back to university on Monday to start the classes of semester two. Though I have recently came to the realisation that I will only be a student for another few months then I will graduate in July...what are my thoughts? Bricking it!

Putting photography aside as I have not really spent a great deal travelling to capture some lovely photos, and I have bought myself some knitting needles and two balls of wool...yes, I am knitting.

I used to knit when I was younger, got the stitches casted on for me...I knitted, badly and then it would be casted off. I would end up with something very holey and somewhat pointless but it was fun. I have been knitting a purple scarf, I figured this would be the easiest way to teach myself again...although I am using the stockinette stitch for my scarf coz I wanted a small challenge he he...

I shall post a photo of the end result, of my 99p handmade scarf he he

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

This has only just shown up in my reader, so I don't know if your google isn't linking up properly?

It is scary to think that you won't be a student (unless you do a masters or something obviously). It must be nice knowing you have a couple of months of no academia even if you do go back though, fourth year is a bit of a killer!