Friday 15 July 2011

Changing Priorities...

It's crazy how you move through time, your priorities change, the things you enjoy and dislike change. Beginning of university, I remember it was days of minimal studying and in the pub every night with my mates spending my student loan, and of course living with my dad.

Moving through the university years, spending less time drinking and more time studying, getting engaged to my boyfriend, moving in with my fiancé...

Now graduating, looking for PhDs and I rarely go out for drinks.

I am in my mid twenties almost, never thought of the day where I would be saying that and now I am thinking about having babies in my late twenties.....but I want to get married first, be a bit traditional.

Since it wont be long until I am in my late twenties, I figured I would start doing some planning now...I must say I am feeling really excited, even though the list of responsibilities with it seem to mounting up along with the budget....but bring it on!

Time to become bridezilla!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

*AHEM* No being bridezilla. I will disown you!

You can however be wonderfully planned!

You priorites do change over time. as long as you keep having fun and enjoying life, it's all good though.

Hazels Crochet said...

he he I was only kidding, I dont see the point in freaking out over anything...going to to this as laid back as possible :)

Yes I do keep having fun :) im really happy