Sunday 12 June 2011

Making a List

Something else to start now that I have come to the time, where I need to start new things.

A conversation with my friend Jade, started the inspirational writing down what I want to do.....whether its before I am 30, 40 or 50, I don't know.

1. Pass my driving test.
2. Go to the Wickerman festival
3. Get my own house.
4. Travel across Europe
5. See the Northern Lights, not sure where from yet.
6. Go up Snowdon in Wales.
7. Get married.
8. Go up El Teide in Spain.
9. Have a baby.
10. Sell my photographs.
11. Visit Australia
12. Visit America
13. Go to Monte Carlo
14. Disney World in Florida with Andy's family.
15. Make more crafty things.
16. Visit Canada.
17. Knit 10 things (completely!).
18. Go on a really cool cruise.
19. Travel more in Britain, see what's in my own back garden as they say.
20. See all my favourite comedians!
21. Help a charity

That's all there is so far, its something to aim for....

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

That's a pretty good list! You could do a good bit of it before you are 30!

Hazels Crochet said...

yeah i figured, i will just do whatever I have time for or can afford, though i hope to pass driving test this year, and go to wickerman next year :D