Thursday 24 June 2010

Newness and Things

Cosiness, its been nearly 3 weeks and I am feeling pretty settled in, like I am starting to form a bond with this small place now that I am in some sort of 'routine'. I spend most of my days grocery shopping, cleaning and cooking dinner......who'd have thought me as a lil' housewife, well err housefiancée.
I will be honest as much as I enjoy spending my day ensuring that the flat is tidy and clean, I will be looking forward to my university days again, something to fill up my time. Although within the next couple of weeks I will begin to study for my first exam resit in August, which I am doing as first attempt for being ill during the exam period, sucks I know as I'd rather have my degree right now but heh I am doing not too bad.

Apart from that, Andy, my friends and I are going on a little caravan holiday to Berwick-Upon-Tweed next Monday which I am looking forward to, as the walks are amazing around that place....oh yeah you can tell I'm a country girl at heart. I can't wait to get my camera out and taking my photos...

More recently I took my sister, Lisa, and my brother-in-law, Dave, to see a Gaslight Anthem gig last night, which I would say was pretty awesome...even though I have heard very little music from them, the atmosphere and the energy from being in the crowd watching them was amazing. I am so glad I was able to give Lisa and Dave this treat, as I know how much music means to them.

Gaslight Anthem, o2 Academy, Glasgow

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

I enjoy the new look of the blog, and I LOVED last night! Thank you wee sis! xxx

Hazels Crochet said...

Your welcome :)

And thank you, I am loving the new Design option for the blog template, much more flexible :)